Thursday, December 10, 2009

Fox News hates smart people?! CNN Checks SNL facts!?

Look, I love me some Fox News. Honestly, it is must watch TV and most Americans agree with me. I like it not because of the news value but because it is just so freaking entertaining and I love debating with them while I watch. What I love the most is seeing just how blatantly they skew some arguments in their favor (Right-wing Republican leaning vs. CNN and MSNBC's more Left-wing Democratic leaning). Americans love drama and Fox News understands that. However, Fox News also seems to think that Americans are a little "slow" and need to be spoon feed.


Enter Gretchen Carlson. Take it away Jon Stewart.




Now on to CNN. Where do you get to bones to fact check SNL? Now I realize that people in the media feel that SNL has this huge influence on its audience in regards to political matters but seriously, it’s Saturday Night Live! These people get paid to do parody not get their facts right. Then the guy in this suggests that “Saturday Night Live is a very important factor in how people get information about American politics...” What?! I thought that was CNN's job. If anyone out there thinks that SNL is a news source and that their skits on Sarah Palin and Barack Obama are news stories, then CNN, MSNBC, and Fox News are not doing their job. It’s supposed to be FUNNY!


But enough of my rant… take it away Wolf.


No comments:

Post a Comment